Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tallinn, here we come..


Tomorrow we are finally going to Tallinn. Unfortunately I have to got to work tomorrow morning, but I get to leave 3 pm and soon after that, we head to Helsinki and we are suppose to be in Tallinn around 9 pm.

It will be interesting to see what the judges think of "little" Luck... She weights about 6 kg and still has no coat... On saturday she is judged by Henry Hornell and on sunday she has Pruchniak. I hope that she will become International Premior and her mother Emma would get her DM -titel.

We have something for Emma & Sari, but I think I will post a picture of it tomorrow, after Sari is on her way to Mäntsälä, so that she won't see it... I don't know if it brings bad luck to buy a present beforehand, but I hope not ;-)

No comments: