Friday, December 14, 2007

Kittens almost 6 weeks

Kittens turn 6 weeks tomorrow... Already half of our time together has passed, only 6 weeks until they start to move to their new homes. Sparke and Sibilja have found wonderful homes :-) And I'm so happy for that, and still.. A bit sad that they will be leaving. But you just can't keep them all..

Skadi probably has a home, too ;-) But let's see what happens :-D So it seems that only Sunna is without a home. She is such a charming girl and in my opinion she has the best expression. BUT no chin :-/ She is however biggest of the girls and has even bigger paws than Sparke. Her colour is much more lighter than Skadi's, it will be interesting to see how it'll develope.

I'm hoping to see Sparke, Skadi and Sibilja at least in some shows next year :-) Their mother was suppose to continue her endless road to GIC... but she has no coat so I think she will stay home for at least a couple of months.

****
Saga's one and only love, Igor, was neutered today. So Igge's and Saga's kittens were the last ones that Igge had. I'm looking forward to seeing Igge in full condition!

As I'm obsessed with weights, I must say that he weighted 6,45 kg today :-D Not bad for a three year old male.

No comments: