Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sparke and Sunna :-)

I saw Sparke yesterday and he had grown a lot since Jyväskylä! He was much bigger in body, the head is still very much in development and no coat :-) As for the personalities go, I think Remu is the one that reminds me of Saga... He is blind and deaf when needed and can keep the same (forbidden) activities going even when he's being told "no" for hundred times.

I'm sure he will get coat :-) If not sooner, after he is neutered. I was going to take my camera too and take some pictures of Remu, but I naturally forgot. I remembered to take the scale with me, but not the camera.


I also got many many pictures of Sunna :-) The best were without a doubt the ones where Sunna so nicely lays in John's lap when he is sleeping :-D


Sunna seems to have settled in nicely!


No comments: