Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Expetcing something furry :)

It seems that I manage to write something only once a year :) A lot has changed since my lats post over a year ago. Shamicka is now 13 years and Liberty 11, they are both doing ok. They sleep a lot and since we moved, they haven't been outside much. They are a quite worried about new surrounding, lots of noice etc. But maybe they will be more interested later on.

I din't think I would be writing this post ever again, but I'm currently expecting a new kitten :). I have started to miss catshows and hopefully I will be attending some shows again, after this korona situation has passed. I don't know if I'm going to be breeding again, but never say never.

It will be nice to have a kitten again, last Norleon litter will turn 10 years in August, so it will be very exciting - and children are anxious as well :)

No comments: