Sunday, May 4, 2008

Saga is feeling better :-)

Saga seems to be more and more like her old self again - giving Shamicka a hard time, doing something forbidden ALL the time, demanding food ALL the time etc :-D It was actually very very quiet without her creating some action around here. Seems that she can make more noice (and mess) by herself than the other three together :-)

Saga's coat is shining again and she hasn't tried to get the stictches off. Next week we will go and have them removed. Hopefully everything continues to go well :-)

I haven't entered my cats to a single catshow for the time being. Saga's children will probably attend a few in the summer, but I don't have any cats that I could take. I'm hoping that there will be kittens running around in the summer, but that remains to be seen... only two weeks since Shamicka was mated, I have a feeling she isn't expecting. But I could be wrong..

No comments: