Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekend!!

Only 2 weeks until my holiday begins \o/ It seems that my last holiday was ages ago (I spent a week at Crete on October, so it hasn't been that long). It's also nice to be able to spend time with Iines & kittens. They may be born when my holiday begins, or not... But still, they should be born during my holiday, so I don't have to go and check her situation from work...

I live really close to my workplace (about 1 km) so it's no problem to go home during lunch time, but it's nicer to "fully" be at home.

I'm trying to come up with something, that Iines would like to eat... For a couple of weeks, turkey was her favourite. Now she is bored with it and wants something else. What that else could be, is still a mystery... She doesn't want to eat almo nature, feline porta, miamor etc. and cosma is out of stock at zooplus. So what to do....? I have to visit the petstore once again and try to find something new.

Iines has gained around 1 kg from the mating, even though she hasn't been eating that much lately. Or maybe she eats when I'm not home to see it ;-) She would constantly want to eat treats, so she pretends not to like anything which is real food....?

Roope was at "day care" yesterday at my parents' house :-) He has been very active lately and keeps bullying Iines and Lulu (not Saga, because Saga is his true love...). I decided that it was time to get him something to do... I called my mom and asked if Roope could spend the day at their house. It was ok, so I took him there before I went to work and picked him up when I got off from work :-)
Roope had been like a little kitten the whole day! I can't believe it, my lazy red boy... He had played with every toy he has (and he has TONS of them there... my parents have bought him his own set of toys and he gets to play with them when he visits) and had run outside so fast that my mom could barely keep up with him!

Naturally he didn't want to go home at all ;-) He hid in my old room and didn't want to come out! He was really exhausted when we went home and slept the whole evening. This morning he was still very tired... It seems to be a great idea to take him to "day care" if/when he seems to have too much energy.... That keeps Lulu and Iines happy.

No comments: