Monday, April 2, 2007

Planning a trip to Norway


Finally - I have managed to book the flights to Norway (and back :-)). I still have to wait 3 long months to go there, but now I have some concrete about it. The flightbag that I bought, was also suitable, so that part is now taken care of.

I have found out about the regulations for importing a cat, registration rules, taxes etc. and everything should be okey. There is so much to do and so much to remember, at least when you've never done this before.

As you can see, my darling Roope is still in love with his new nest, the one that I bought him from Tallinn. He is always sleeping there, and the colour really suits him ;-) If the girls take his space even for a moment, he doesn't know what to do or where to go. Poor thing.. Luckily the girls usually want to sleep at the top of the bookshelf, so Roope can keep his nest all to himself.

No comments: