Monday, February 23, 2009

Painting and reorganizing

Finally my bedroom walls have a new colour - which doesn't give me migraine ;-) I reorganized the furnitures, too. Now it's quite easy to get the kittens to stay where I want them to stay... The last time I had a hard time with them, because they kept on running through my barricades.

Now that the colour on the walls has been changed, I seem to need new curtains, new cover for my bed etc... (Ikea here I come....) But as most of you probably know, I'm not that into decorating... So it may take a while.
Iines seems to be very pleased with the new arrangements and spends lots of time on top of her "nest".

4 comments:

Marja said...

Hyvältä näyttää! Ja tärkeintähän on, että Mamma on tyytyväinen :)

Marja said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katis said...

Oi kun näyttääkin levollisen leppoisalta lopputulokselta! :-) Kyllä nyt kelpaa sekä emännän että Iineksen köllötellä.

Minde said...

Poistin siis vaan Marjan tupla-postauksen, että ei mitään spämmiä ;-) En tajunnutkaan et se jää tohon näkyy...

Makuuhuone on nyt jotenkin paljon seesteisemmän oloinen! Väri tekee niin paljon... Tänään kävin Ikeassa etsiskelemässä päiväpeittoa, mut ei löytynyt. Kaikkea muuta sälää kyllä...

Muhkuramahainen Iines on iloinen, kun toin mattoja! Samaten Lulla, joka nukkuu vessassa pienen valkoisen maton päällä :-) Pienet on ilon aiheet niillä, ku on hankittu kalliit delttat ja catmaxit ja sitten parempi paikka on Ikean matto, joka maksaa 2 egee!!