Saturday, June 23, 2007

First night at a new home

I guess the first night went fine, at least all cats are still in one peace. At first I tried to keep Saga, Lulu and Roope away from the bedroom but they made such a noice (they beat the door, shouted etc.) that neither me or Shamicka could sleep at all. I never keep them out of my bedroom so naturally they weren't so happy..

After a few hours I let them in. Shamicka just came a little closer to me and started to sleep. I think she has been sleeping next to me the whole night, about 6 AM I woke up when she was telling Lulu to back off.. Poor Lady Luck, she usually sleeps next to me and wakes me up in the mornings.

Saga isn't SO pissed off any more ;-) She's even purring to me now. I don't know if she has been angry or scared? But Roope has been definitely scared. I think things will calm down within a few days.

No comments: