Friday, June 22, 2007

My Norwegian Princess is here :-)

http://picasaweb.google.com/minna.viljanen/Iines
^A few pictures from today. I will add the pictures that Toni took later.

Shamicka is finally home. She has been so brave the whole day. We have taken some naps together behind closed doors, because she can't relax when the other cats are around. I had decited that she would see the others tomorrow, but she refuses to be in the bedroom if I'm not there. So now she can go where ever she wants and if she shouts, I run there.. But is she says miau and I call her, she comes running :-)

Lulu loves her, but Shamicka doesn't realize it yet ;-) Lulu has had a few chances to wash Shamicka. Lulu seems to think that it's really unfair that she can't take care of Shamicka ALL the time. But maybe she soon can.. Saga and Roope on the other hand are not so happy about Shamicka and they are keeping a distance. But I think it will work out just fine.

No comments: