Sunday, June 24, 2007

Things are looking good :-)

Roope and Shamicka just ate from the same plate. And no problem with that. I think that Roope loves kittenfood so much, that he didn't have the time to even notice that Shamicka was there, too. Lulu has been a little jealous today. Even though they have the same kind of toys, Lulu is constantly trying to take Shamicka's toy away... Saga in in the bookhself, because "Her Highness" is annoyed.

I left Shamicka with them for an hour today when I went to the store etc. Nothing had happened, but I think that I need to close her in the bedroom tomorrow. Let's see how things develope, maybe at the end of the week Shamicka can be with them the whole 7 hours when I'm at work.

We had a nap for about 5 hours today :-) I went to bed to read a book and Shamicka soon came there too. I just woke up an hour ago.. so let's see if I will get any sleep at night! Right now I'm not sleepy at all. But I have to get up really early tomorrow, because I'm going to pick strawberries before I actually go to work. So for a few weeks I will be doing two jobs.

No comments: