Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lazy sunday..

Seems that all the cats are very very tired - have been the whole day. I guess that has something to do with the fact that they kept me awake most of the night ;-) At first I woke up when 4 cats ran over me - several times.. When I got up, I noticed that someone had managed to get a pack of catnip from the dresser and they were all suffering from a hangover.. After sleeping a while I woke up when Lulu was washing my hair... She loves hair products and was happy to notice that I had tons of hairspray in my hair.

After Lulu left, Iines wanted to sleep on top of me. And she switches places ALL the time. But how can you push away such a sweet kitten who purrs and licks your fingers? At least I couldn't do it. Then Roope wanted to sleep on top of my legs and I couldn't move any more.. Then Saga wanted to be cuddled and I realized that they weren't going to let me sleep at all. I went to the bathroom and noticed that my left eyelid was swollen and red! How did that happen? (I still have no idea, maybe it was hit by a nail or something?) After I tried to look what was wrong with it, it really started to hurt. So no sleeping after 8 AM.

When I woke up, all the cats naturally went to sleep ;-) And they have been sleeeping most of the day. So typical..





No comments: