Tuesday, September 25, 2007

a little over 5 weeks to go..

Saga is sure that kittens are on the way, so I guess I'm hopeful too ;-) She can't stand Lulu and Iines right now... Only Roope can come near her without her making a lot of ugly noices ;-) Maybe Lulu and Iines are too active or something, because they are constantly playing or running etc. Roope is such a lazy cat fowadays, so he fits Saga's activity lever perfectly...

I woke up this morning to the sound of someone throwing up, yack. And the best part is, that I couldn't find the puke! I looked the usual places, but surprisingly this time it wasn't near my bed waiting for me to step on it... or somewhere on my path to the bathroom ;-) Usually they always puke some place that I'm most certainly going to walk by in the morning, eyes half closed..

I think that the one that was feeling sick was Saga. Lulu was near by and Roope was sleeping on top of a bookshelf. Iines had just been purring next to me a minute ago. (well, she rarely is anywhere else but next to me. I wonder how she will manage when she and the red ones are forced to stay out from the bedroom when the kittens are little?)

Iines still has 4 days of antibiotics left, so she isn't able to attend to the show in Porvoo. She would have had Joelle Monney Pillonel as a judge, so I'm a bit disappointed that she can't go. It would have been nice to hear what she had to say about her. But of course it's best to keep her at home anyway, since it would be very unfortunate for Saga to catch something from the show..

However; Täplä is still going to the show and I'm going to pick Marja and Täplä from Vantaa in the morning and we'll drive to Porvoo from there. Roope's brother Paukku is also coming, and so is Veikko with her boys; Igge, Iffe and Nagge :-) I hear there will be a GIC- celebration for Leevi ( Deimos CrisCraft Sportsman), and I'm looking forward to that.... :-D

Toni took some pictures of my cats on Sunday, so I'm also looking forward to getting the photos :-) I hear there are some nice pictures of Iines (she was running like mad when we were outside ;-))

No comments: