Friday, October 12, 2007

42 days behind, approximately 24 to go...

Saga weighted 5,5 kg yesterday.... She was 4,2 kg right after her date with Häjy, so in six weeks she has gained 1,3 kg. It's 800 g more than the same time at her last pregnancy.

She looks huge, but the coat makes her look like a whale on dry land ;-) Actually she isn't as big, but I'm expecting 4-5 kittens. In her first litter there were 4 kittens; 116g, 121g, 132g and 133g.

I just looked at Lulu's file(the one that I got from her breeder) and Lulu and Häjy were both 138g when they were born. Veikka was the smallest one (129g) and Saku the biggest (146 g). Based on that, I'm not expecting the kittens to be small.. so I guess it's possible that there will be a few quite big ones rather than a lot of small ones.

But we just have to wait and see....

No comments: