Friday, January 23, 2009

Positive thinking...? eh..

I know - I should stay positive... At least Iines hasn't started a heat... But all I can think is, not YET she hasn't...

This morning I woke up with a nasty sound, Roope was the source of it. I didn't want to get up and see what was going on, but I had to when she noice didn't go away. I found Roope in the bathroom, with Iines :-/ Didn't quite get to see what was going on, but usually this means that Roope is either trying to help Iines out, or Iines is trying to force Roope to help her...

Roope may not be the smartest one, but he usually doesn't harass girls when they are not in heat. And he normally knows when they are before I do...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is a false alarm... It has been less than 2 weeks from the mating, but I'm trying not to lose all hope. All I can do now is to wait and see what happens.

No comments: