Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Waiting...

Nothing new about Iines yet. But as they say, no news is good news...

We were at a show last weekend at Lahti, but it didn't quite go as planned. Remu didn't feel like showing himself, so he wasn't judged at all. It remains to be seen if he will attend more shows or not, he is still a young boy, so maybe time will do the trick...

Saga is maybe starting a heat! :-/ Great... I think she got the idea last night, when I came home from Vantaa. She smelled my clothes very carefully and obviously liked Häjy's smell.... I should make up my mind about her future plans, but it seems to be impossible for me. Some days I think I will sterilize her and some days I plan kittens for her. Complicated!

It has been just over a year since she had her second litter so there is still time to think about it...

No comments: