Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2 weeks to go...

Still 2 weeks for the due date of Iines. She is already having trouble grooming herself, so maybe the amount of kittens is actually more than a few... Yesterday it seemed that the size of her stomach wasn't equal, but in the morning I didn't see it any more. I haven't made up my mind about what to guess, but maybe 3-5 kittens?

This may be "once in a lifetime" experience, but Iines is more heavy than Saga ;-) Saga is still very thin after being sick and operated.. But I'm sure that she will try to gain what she has lost at some point.

The kittenbox is still in my car, I haven't had the energy to drag it upstairs :-) Everything else is ready, I even managed to get a few days off work on week 26. (I have to go to a few exams on my summer vacation instead :-/but at this point it doesn't worry me so much...)

I'm trying to clear my schedule before the kittens are due, so for example this week is totally crazy. I have something to do or somewhere to go each night of the week. But hopefully things will cool down next week. I don't have anything planned - at least not yet.

No comments: