Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Finally.... silence

Finally Shamicka's heat is over. In the evening she had time to come to my lap to sleep and she slept quietly next to me the whole night. What a wonderful feeling to actually have some sleep ;-) And probably my neighbours welcome that too...

Shamicka seems to be losing her coat :-/ Great... just what I needed when there is only 3 weeks until we go to Jyväskylä. But maybe she won't drop everything...

Saga has no coat, so she is currently looking quite funny :-D But I think it's starting to grow.

Tomorrow kittens will have their second vaccinations and on Saturday I will take Sparke, Sibilja and Skadi to their new homes. First Sparke at 8 AM ;-) And then the girls. I'll bet Sunna will be surprised when she is "alone" with the adults. I don't think Saga will mind them leaving, at least she will have Sunna (and she is getting really tired of the babies ;-))

No comments: