Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

First day of the year - and all kittens have been booked. Sadly for me, less than 4 weeks and they will be on their way to their new homes. But of course it's wonderful news to their new owners :-)

Sparke is staying in Mäntsälä, so luckily I can see him often :-) He will have 2 cats to keep him company, a white semi-long haired Lissu and black/white Arttu. So goes fine with that duo, at least his colour does ;-) I'm hoping that Lissu and Arttu will soon make friends with him. Sparke is going to at least some shows.

Skadi will move to the western coast of Finland and will have three friends there :-) Skadi will come to some shows this year and in the future she will hopefully have babies, too.

Sunna was the last one that was for sale. After Christmas I got many inquiries about her, before that there was only one inquiry from Italia when the babies were very little. (Sadly for me;-)) Sunna is leaving the country and will have many forestcat-friends at her new home :-) But I'm hoping to see her in the future, after all.. it's not that far away.

Sibilja is going to live quite close and hopefully she will also be attending at least some shows :-) She has been my darling since day one, and if her family wouldn't take her, I don't know if I could sell her ;-) All kittens are adorable, but there is something special about Sibilja. There is always something happening with her, no dull moments ;-) I think that her catfriend will be quite surprised about her at first, since she is full of speed :-D


No comments: