Thursday, January 3, 2008

Plans and vaccinations

Kittens will have their first vaccinations today. It will be interesting to see how they will react. Sparke's is also coming along, so I don't have to go alone with 5 cats ;-) Saga is also coming along to get vaccinations.

I updated plans yesterday :-) These plans were made a long time ago. When I was expecting Iines to come home I was already searching for a suitable male for her... I asked Laura if Kassu would be available for breeding and found out that he was moving in with his father, grandfather, uncle etc :-) so asked Päivi if Iines could meet Kassu some day.

The first time I saw Kassu was at Surok's summershow and the first time Kassu and Iines met, was in Rurok. Iines instantly fell in love with him and gave him a kiss ;-) I'm very excited about this plan, and hopefully it comes through.

Iines is going to shows in the spring and they will meet in the summer - or if that's not ok for Iines, later this year ;-) Iines hasn't had any heats yet, so there is no hurry to mate her yet.

No comments: