Monday, November 24, 2008

Show news

I was so tired last night that I couldn't write anything on a foreign language... But now I'm a bit more awake and maybe able to make some understandable sentences.

The show went really well, we got everything that we needed and more :-) Iines didn't have competitors and got CACIB both days and became International Champion. The main problem with her is that she is so skinny. She got nice judgment both days but obviously needs more weight.

Norleon Skadi was at the show both days and became Champion on Saturday and got CACIB + BIV-total on Sunday! :-) Congratulations Kati and Tero! Skadi got nice judgments :-)

Saga's son Abeona's Sharma was at the show both days and got 2 x CAGPIB and 2 x BIV! :-) He now has 3 CAGPIBs.

The storm really hit when I was driving home and there were times when I couldn't see anything... Luckily I was able to stay on the road and got home safely! It was a nice weekend and now I'm looking forward to a show in Kuopio :-) Sparke and Eydis are coming to the show, it's Sparke's first time to neuter class and first time that Eydis will be at a show.

No comments: