Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Like a kitten again...

Iines has transformed to a kitten again. This has happened really suddenly after the sterilization, which was less than 2 weeks ago. I don't remember if she was as wild and active as a kitten, but now she is constantly playing and running (madly ;-)) around the apartment. It's really funny actually!

Lilli is stunned to see her mother act the way she is acting now! It seems that Lilli is more mature than Iines ;-) Iines is also eating more than she used to, so I'm hoping that she will gain some weight soon. (I'm afraid to even think what kind of cat Saga will be when she is sterilized.. I still remember very clearly what she was like as a kitten!!)

Iines still sleeps next to me at nights, but she is too busy to lay on my lap during the evenings. She has fully separated herself from the mummy-life and I don't think Lilli even considers her as a mother any more. Lilli is now the one to take care of Iines and Saga takes care of both of them.. Funny girls...

No comments: