Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 60

Only 7 hours of work tomorrow and then winter holiday \o/

Iines was still in one piece in the morning and hopefully she is the same when I get home... I'm not expecting her to give birth just yet, but you never know what will happen. She kept on waking me up at night, but her reason for doing so was hunger ;-) She wanted treats and kept rubbing my face with her paw until I got up and fed her. A few times I tried to close my eyes and go back to sleep, but she didn't leave me alone until she got a few treats.

If it was any other cat, I would have gone straight back to sleep ;-) But Iines is so sweet that I can never be "angry" at her. And after all, she was hungry so she didn't wake me up for no reason. I'm hoping that she will wake me up when she is ready to deliver the kittens. At least she woke me up the last time :-)

She still manages to wash herself so the belly isn't big at all.

But now I'm heading back to Mäntsälä from Nurmijärvi, where I was working today. Tomorrow I will be in Mäntsälä the whole day, so I can go and check up on Iines during the day.

No comments: