Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 63

Here she finally is.... Unlucky Lady Luck, with her new "look".... It has been difficult for me NOT to laught at her expression, but I have managed to keep my poker face ;-) She seems to be embarrased enough as it is, so I can't even imagine how she would be, if I would laugh at her...
She looks funny, but is obviously feeling a lot better! She is changing her coat so our home-operation with Marja and Toni didn't help for long. We removed every knot that we found (several of them) and the next day - I found 7 more!!! So I had to take Lulu to see a vet, who sedated her and trimmed the coat off.
A suprised-looking Lulu ;-) She has been sleeping next to me when I watch tv, plays a lot and purrs very loudly. She wasn't happy the first couple of days, but now she is clearly feeling better.
Roope :-) As anxious as ever...

Iines wants to "hang around" with others, but doesn't have the energy to play with them anymore. Saga and Iines cuddle a lot and look so happy together. I'm still no sure whether to let Saga participate in the delivery or not. Iines will ultimately decide that (of course), but the last time my parents picked Roope and Saga to their place...

Saga hates closed doors and was really unhappy to be on the wrong side of the door. She kept so horrible noices that Iines was really stressed out. Maybe this time she isn't so stressed, but let's see...

Things are really calm and quiet around here at the moment. Roope doesn't bully the girls and they all seem to be getting along nicely.

No comments: