Sunday, June 7, 2009

Norleon Sibilja & Abeona's Indira

Me and Marja visited Sibi and Indi this week :-) It had been over 6 months since I last saw Sibi (I think?? well, anyway it had been a while) and she had grown a lot! When I last saw her, she was still a young female, and now she is a neuter lady. She was way bigger than last time and the weight was good, too!

She was much more muscular than last time and a very nice "packadge". The temperament is still SUPER ;-) Yes, I'm a bit biased, but still... She is a happy girl who has always something going on.



Big-sister Indira lives up to her name, she truly is a beauty! She wasn't so happy about our visit, but I managed to take a few pictures of her. She gets her looks mostly from her father's side and Sibi from Saga's father Cosse :-)

No comments: