Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Saga is expecting new grand-children!

3 Norleon litters :-)
Saga is already a grandmother for 9 kittens, 3 males and 6 girls (Abeona's Strawberry Shortcake litter + Kissafarin Australia litter) and more is on the way! Sunna is expecting her fist litter with Junior T van Yjovi in Holland, and the kittens are due around 24-26.9.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the kittens! Sunna's sister Skadi already had a lovely litter with red and creme kittens and I'm expecting Sunna's kittens to be as beautiful as they are :-)

It's nice to be able to see the lines go on :-) I'm still not sure what to do with Saga, she will turn 5 years in December and in a few months of time, it will be 2 years from the birth of her second litter. It's not too late to mate her again, but at the moment I have no plans for her...

By the way, it's funny how Saga has 2 boys and 6 girls herself and now her grandchildren are mostly girls, too! :-) Maybe Sunna and Junior will settle the score... Junior seems to be getting more boys than girls.

As for next Norleon litter, I'm hoping to finally get red males!!! I love red boys and so far I've only gotten red girls... ;-) But my kitten plans are expected to come through in the summer next year, so it's too early to even plan them yet...

No comments: