Monday, September 14, 2009

Show news :-)

I updated Lilli's results to my homepage earlier, but I still want to congratulate a few cats in my blogg :-) (I also wrote a longer version of our trip, but it's only in finnish)

First of all, the father of Saga's first litter, Suvipäivän Igor, is now Supreme Premior along with the European Champion titel :-) !

Lulu's mother PR&EC S*Utblicken's Emma,DM was Best in Show on Saturday!!! Emma is 8 years old and still has a good (and modern) type and is in a lovely show condition!

Slytiger's Primrose was at my care at the show and became International Champion on Sunday and was also BIS! She has the loveliest temperament <3

And last but not least, Leoline Sadepäivän Ilo became International Champion and now her mother S*Strickertgården Elly Escada "Madde" can get the Distinguest Merit - titel!!! Madde is also the mother of Karibian Aurinko and Tiikerin Päiväuni and therefore grandmother of Eydis, Edela, Eskel, Destiny, Liberty and Infinity! HUGE Congratulations to Laura!!!

No comments: