Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sparke, Skadi, Snotra and Sibilja 1 days old

Saga's kittens were born a day ago. Sibilja was the last one to be born and she was out 5:15 AM. I just weighted them and all 4 had gained weight nicely. Sparke is 159 g (+19g), Skadi 144g (+13g), Snotra 148 g (+18g) and Sibilja 135g (9g).

Saga has been eating without help ;-) That's a new one... the last time she had to be fed with a spoon most of the time.... Now she is very very hungry and anxiously eating anything that I will bring her.

Iines is perhaps the most annoyed one at the moment. I woke up about an hour ago, when she was shouting behind the bedroom door. She is used to sleeping next to me and when I went to greed her in the livingroom, she licked my face, purred SO much and wanted to be cuddled. She would want to be in the bedroom (and she was for a little while yesterday), but I don't want to stress Saga too much.

Roope doesn't even want to see Saga and the kittens. Lulla was very afraid when she visited them... So they are happy to be outside and together. Saga has been away from the bedroom for a short periods of time and is happy to see her friends. But still... naturally she doesn't want them anywhere near her babies :-)

I hope that everything continues to go well. For now at least, it seems that there is a lot of milk for the babies and Saga is so happy.

No comments: