Thursday, November 1, 2007

Waiting.....

No kittens yet.
I was hoping that Saga would deliver them before I have to got to Järvenpää to take that exam.... but it seems that it's not going to happen. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she is willing to wait until I come back... I have a feeling that my mom wouldn't be very excited about helping Saga ;-)

Roope, Lulla and Iines have been acting very strangely since yesterday. All three keep laying next to Saga and seem to be a bit confused. Iines of course is just waiting for the right time to get some milk ;-) But so far Saga has kept Iines away from her nipples... Saga was a bit restless yesterday and has had some contraction but nothing else so far.

I just have to keep on waiting...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs to Saga and to you too, Minna! Seems to be lots of important things going on at the same time...
Keeping our thumbs, tails and paws up for you :D