Monday, November 5, 2007

Weight -issue

Some comments about the reliability of my scale have been launched ;-) But as before, my scale is very functional and accurate. I don't think it is such a odd thing that they were so big when they were born. For what it's worth, Häjy, Lulu, Saku and Veikka were even bigger... Häjy was 138g, Lulu the same 138g, Saku 145g and Veikka 129g.

Saga's first kittens were 121g, 116g, 132g and 133g AND weighted with a differents scale ;-) I guess it's partly based on genes and the nutrition level of the female (which in this case has always been good ;-))

But what can you do... There will always be people who'll doubt anything. And that is their right. Funny though, that for example Lulu's weight was always the same when weighted at home and in the vet's office. Maybe the vet's scale wasn't right either ......?!

1 comment:

Zarkeshas said...

Well, don't you just get tired sometimes?! As if the weights of your lovely kittens would be so strange? I guess my scale is wrong too.. ;)

Kiss the little ones!

/Carolina