Friday, November 23, 2007

Turku here we come...

I don't know how I'm able to leave the little ones for one night... But I guess I have no choice.. We are going to a christmasparty that we are hosting for the finnish and swedish forestcat people :-)

I'm sure that the evening will be great :-) But I'm also sure that I will be a bit worried about the kittens. However they have a "babysitter" so there is really nothing to worry about.

Tomorrow kittens will already be 3 weeks old! Sparke has been over 500g for a couple of days know. The smallest girl Skadi is 450 g and the others are just a little bit heavier than her.

I'll try to get pictures tomorrow when I ge home. Maybe the christmascard -idea works better this time, when they are older... ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Minna
I have been on your homesite but i dont find any guestbook so I write here insted
me and my daugther Malin will only thank you for a' very nice party on Harald's thats was a' very good ide` and I hope we can do it again in spring maybee?
best regards from
Annette & Malin Wilander S*StjärnSkogen's
http://stjarnskogens.se