Sunday, July 1, 2007

Showresults from Jyväskylä 30.6



I was at a catshow today in Jyväskylä with Täplä (Abeona's Kalinda) and also Häjy came with Hannele. Susanna's snake litter was there too, and many more forestcats.

Täplä got her first CAC, but the nomination went to a ragdoll. Häjy got his first CACIB but he had no chances to go further, because he has NO coat :-) If I could have brought Shamicka there, she would have had one competitor. Too bad that she couldn't go to Henry Hornell's table. Henry seemed to like torties with lots of white as he nominated Pikkumetsän Jambalaia (NFO f 02 21) and Suvipäivän Iik! Deimos (NFO f 03 22).

Congratulations Susanna for Jambalaia's breeding queen -victory! Fantastic points - once again!
Congratulations Sari for Emma's 7th CACE. Only two to go...


Shamicka's "food service" was working even though I was gone the whole day. I gave her food in the morning and my parents came to feed her twice. Then again I gave her food when I came home around 8 PM. I was at my friends' house at their housewarming party and just came home and I gave her food again ;-) Of course she has Mastery kitten food available all the time (and Lulu is sooooo happy..) but she needs lots of food to grow up as a big cat :-)

I first weighted her last saturday and now she weights 266g more :-)




No comments: