Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A trip to Ikea...

So I went to Ikea yesterday... I had been thinking about a shoe closet (kenkäkaappi) for a long time and now I decited it was time to get it. I also bought two bar stools and lots of little things. Maybe I'll put some pictures of them later.

Iines wasn't scared ot the hammer etc. tools that I used for the closet. It didn't even disturd her eating. She tried to help of course ;-) And somebody managed to steal one part of the closet ! I couldn't find it yet, but the closet can be without it.

Today I'm going to clean the apartment, maybe I'll even wash the windows and the balcony. I'm doing all this now, so that I can start my vacation in an apartment that doesn't look like a bombsite.

Roope and Saga got to go out yesterday, but Lulu and Iines had to stay inside. I don't think that my parents could ever get the collar over Lulu's head ;-) And Iines is so active, that it's better that we practice on our own first.

No comments: