Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lady Luck not feeling so lucky...?

Lulu seems to be a bit depressed about her little kitten. She wants to be on the balcony all the time, she even sleeps there until I go and carry her inside. I'm a bit surprised, I thought that Lulu would surely be the one who would immediately love Iines. But instead Roope seems to be the one who likes Iines the most? How strange is that??


Saga tries to ignore Iines. If Iines comes to her, she may wash her a bit and then "sends her away" ;-) Saga only takes care of her oversized kitten, Lulu...




Lulu before she was sterilized



Yesterday I went to the bathroom with Lulu and closed the door. Lulu was very worried that I was going to wash her, but I just wanted to play with her. She never gets to play any more, Iines is so fast that Lulu just doesn't get the chanse. Maybe the playtime cheered Lulu up a bit, but I think it will take a lot of playing before she is back to her normal self again.


I have been thinking about Lulu's future shows and for now it seems that Lulu won't attend to any shows until she loses some weight. She is getting her coat back, and surprisingly the coat isn't so soft any more. Maybe I will bring her to some shows in the winter, it would be nice to get her the GIP title. Her colour could stand in her way of becoming EP, but let's see.

No comments: