Saturday, July 7, 2007

Pictures and showresults from Kempele



I took some pictures of Iines today :-) She knows how to pose nicely ;-)
Rest of the pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/minna.viljanen/07072007

I try to add more pictures there later today.

I have to say, that this time Suvi and Veikko have really keep me posted about what's going on on Porok's show in Kempele. GIC Suvipäivän Igor got his 6th CACE and is one step closer to becoming Europa Champion. IP&IC Suvipäivän Ivor needs one CAGPIB and will be Grand International Premior. He was also BIV today. Igor's & Ivor's sister Ivoire had her certificate (CAGPIB) and was also nominated. I haven't heard the panel results yet, I think that the panel may be still going on. Ivor's son Nagge (Pr SmileTail's Night Bird) got his second CAPIB and won't attend the show tomorrow as he is "stuck" before he gets a certificate from Tallinn.

Tomorrow will be a exciting day for Emma! I will keep my fingers crossed that Milla will give Emma that last CACE...

No comments: