Friday, July 6, 2007

What a chaotic morning...

My day didn't start so good... At first I discovered that there was s*it in my bed! I guess it had been stuck to someones coat and then dropped in my bed... Well, I wasn't too happy about it ;-) When I had cleaned it up, I looked around and noticed that there was catfood all over the floors! Someone had turned all plates upside down and there was food everywhere. Well, it was certainly time to bring out the vacuum cleaner..

After I had cleaned the floors, the clock was almos 9AM and I was -once again- late from work. I wonder what those cats will come up with next... ;-)

Luckily I can laugh to almost every disaster that cats have created.. In a short period of time I have lost 2 of my cat statues and my only flower. Not much :-)

PS. Little Iines is adorable. Last night she slept in my lap when I watched tv and purred all the time. She already turns 17 weeks today, and 4 months on monday.

No comments: