Sunday, July 1, 2007

Pictures of Shamicka (once again)




How can a kitten purr ALL the time? I'm not complaining, just wondering. I have finally started to call Shamicka Iines, but she doesn't quite know the name yet. But I'm trying to firs call her Shamicka and right after say "Iines" so maybe she will soon realize that Iines is her name. Now she also comes when I call Saga, so it's best that their names aren't so similar.

We have had a very lazy sunday and for once I was able to sleep late. A few times the cats tried to wake me up and finally I got up around 11 am. Shamicka follows me around all the time and every time I pick her up, she starts purring. Every time she comes next to me in the sofa (for example), she is purring. She has a little voice and she talks a lot. She is just fantastic :-)

1 comment:

Pia said...

On kyllä tosi soma tyttö :). Kiva käydä lukemassa kuulumisia. Koskas teillä olisi eka näyttely? Pitää tulla katsomaan..