Monday, July 16, 2007

Little tortie's plan is working :-)

In the morning I woke up Iines right by my side. She is always near by and when she saw that I was awake, she started purring. Saga was on the other side of bed, sleeping, and Iines soon went to her and started to bite her neck!

I thought that the little monkey would have quite a lesson from Saga, but no... Saga rolled Iines over and started to wash her. Iines was of course so happy and tried to get some milk. Surprisingly Saga didn't mind and she continued to wash her for a while. (I took some pictures with my phone, but I have no idea if I'm ever going to get the cable and be able to transfer them to my computer. But let's see.. )

I think that Iines has a plan to win Saga over, and at least now it's working. Saga still nurses Lulu, so maybe she can manage another "kitten". Funny how Saga didn't take care of her own kittens for long... About 5 weeks and then she left her own mother in charge ;-) I have to say to Saga's defence that she constantly had heats and that distracted her from taking care of the babies.

Only 2 weeks to my summer holiday! :-)

No comments: