Thursday, July 12, 2007

a few scratches - once again

Iines must have heard my wish that Lulu should get more exercise... In the morning I woke up when Lulu ran over me and left terrible scratches on my leg. The race continued for a few rounds but I managed to cover myself with a blanket and didn't suffer any other damages.

I guess Lulu has her own personal trainer now ;-) Iines was chasing Lulu and they ran back and forward like lunatics... It's hilarious to see how a small kitten chases a big red lady, who weights around 6-7 kg. Of course Lulu did her share of the chasing too, but mostly it was Iines who was after her.

Excercise is just what Lulu needs, because she is constantly eating kitten food... Let's see if Iines will get her to lose some weight ;-) Lulu did it to Roope as a kitten, so now it's Lulu's turn to get into shape.

I must say that Roope has managed to stay away from the kitten food nicely. He loves Royal canin's babycat, but he never gets to eat it. So he is quite happy with his Hill's c/d diet. I've noticed that Lulu likes those too, but I'm not so sure it's good for her, since she doesn't have urine problems.

Saga is very skinny now. She has usually weighted between 4,5 - 5 kg but her weight has now dropped to 4 kg, even though she hasn't had a heat in 5 months. I try to get her to eat Mastery's kittenfood, but she hasn't gained any weight - not yet anyway.

No comments: