Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finally! Saga is waiting for Häjy...

After (almost) 7 months! Saga is finally getting a heat. It started yesterday and Häjy may be coming to visit her today. For Saga the third day has been the best and because I'm at work from 9-16, I think it's best to drive to Laukaa today and maybe tomorrow they can get it on ;-)

Iines is trying to be the male that Saga needs *laughs* In the morning she bit Saga's neck and tried to be on top of her. It really looked quite stange that such a little kitten was on Saga's back...

I took Roope at my parents house in the morning, because the last thing I need is him assisting Saga in any way. He has done it before and now I think nothing happened between them. I guess Roope will spend the night there if my parents allow him to be there. It could be quite a stress for him to be home and I don't want him to stess at all.. that could get his urine problems going again.

My plan is to also separate Iines and Lulu from each other, because Lulu can't stand Iines at the moment. Maybe it's best to keep them apart, that they won't attack each other if they wonder about the noices in the bathroom...

I'm a bit surprised that Saga got the heat so suddenly after the show. I was hoping that the show would trigger it, but this was faster than I thought. Nice going thoug, I have a meeting with a teacher 7:30 AM, so I'm guessing I'll be quite tired if I can't get any sleep at night...

If Saga's date with Häjy is succesful, the kittens would be born around november :-)

No comments: