Sunday, August 26, 2007

Rurok's show 26.8.

Saga and Iines attended to Rurok's show today. Both girls had competitors and today was their day and they both won.

Saga got her third CAGCIB, so there is still a long way to her becoming GIC. But there is no hurry. I would like her to have her kittens this year, so that's our priority - not shows. Saga was sent "home" when best in variety was chosen and she got to sleep in her cage rest of the day.

Iines won her competition too and surprisingly she was also nominated! Iines behaved really nicely the whole day :-) She was also very nicely in the panel, but no votes :-)

Saga's daughter Täplä got her second CAC and there is a possibility that she will get the Champion titel next week! Sharma is also one CAC away from being Champion. Hopefully both will get their titles this year.

My vacation is now over so tomorrow I'll head back to work... So I'm off to bed now, maybe I'll add some pictures from the show tomorrow.

No comments: