Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New curtains for Iines

I almost finished the curtains that I'm doing for Iines. Only some finishing to do and they are ready for Tallinn. They are probably the most cutest curtains that I've ever done; they even have lace in them! They are made from golden velour and the lace gives it something extra ;-) Iines isn't exactly a princess-type cat, but who cares :-D Everyone know how I love pink, cute skirts etc. and this goes well with it.

I'm also doing curtains for Igge :-D But no worries, they don't have any lace in them... Otherwise Igge could get an indentity crise ;-) By the way, the handsome guy was visiting a vet today and was also weighted there. The scale stopped at 6,49 kg! Not bad for a nearly 3 year-old male. It will be interesting to see what he will be as a neuter!




No comments: