Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Judges' division for Tallinn and Rurok



Judges' division for Tallinn came yesterday and Iines and Saga have Elena Zagorskaja on Saturday and Olga Sizova on Sunday. Kat II was divided to 4 judges, so I guess it will be and ok sized show :-) I have promised to take one cute forestcatgirl to judging both days because the owner isn't coming to the show, and of course she has Sizova on Saturday and Zagorskaja on Sunday ;-) Mut I think I will manage just fine.


I have entered Iines and Saga to Rurok's show in 26.8. They will have Kai Ruonala as a judge there. It will be the last day of my vacation, how can this holiday go by so fast?? After Rurok Iines will go to Tampere with Kalinda. That judges' division should appear next week.

Only a few days until our trip begins. I have been trying to write my thesis today.. Blah. I have about 20 pages and that was the part that I've had ready for about 2 years now... So lots of work to do. AND I haven't even started to interview people yet. I'm trying to get most of the writing done by end of this week, so that I could present it to my teacher next week and maybe interview people in the beginning of next month.

I also have a lot of other work to be done, so it's going to be a busy week.... Marja and Veikko are going to pick me up around 11 AM on Friday, so before that everything should be done :-) (yes, I know it's not likely I'll get it done by then, but I can always try... after all, my goal is to get the thesis accepted, not make anything spectacular)



No comments: