Friday, August 24, 2007

Rurok's show approaching

We washed Saga's tail on Wednesday and it looks very good now :-) Today I was helping Marja to wash Täplä and we also washed Athene, even though she isn't going to any shows. So now all I have to do is to cut Saga's nails and pack everything.

I think I'm going to go stop by in the show tomorrow, but Saga and Iines are going only on Sunday.
It's really exciting to see what the judge thinks of my girls, they - of course- have the same judge. Täplä has Pia Nyman and Igge is going to Saetre's table. So it will be an interesting show!

After the show in Tampere next weekend, Iines is going to take a break from shows. I will bring her to Porvoo in the end of September and then maybe to Turku in November. She is developing slowly so there is no point in dragging her to every single show. Next year we will start hunting certificates, let's see how that works out :-D

No comments: